Directions by Car
Parking is permissible in front of restaurant.
From NJ Turnpike:
1. Take New Jersey Turnpike Extension Exit 14C.
2. Go through toll and exit at Jersey City/Columbus Drive.
3. Once down the ramp travel straight to the end, and turn right onto Columbus Drive (Ferris High School is on right).
4. Take Columbus Drive to Hudson St (approximately 9 lights) and make a left onto Hudson St. (You will know it is Hudson St because you will be turning over train tracks and the Light Rail divides the street.)
5. Go down Hudson St and make a U-turn over the Light Rail tracks by turning left at the gap in the divider, then travel back south on Hudson St to Porto Leggero Ristorante on right.
From Route 1 & 9
1. Make a right onto Jersey Ave, bear left onto overpass, past Newport Mall.
2. Go to Washington Blvd and make a right.
3. Go to 2nd St (Chili’s is on right) and make a left.
4. Go 1 block to Hudson St and make a right.
5. Go over the Light Rail tracks and Porto Leggero Ristorante will be ahead on right side.
Directions by Rail
Swift access to and from New York City is available via adjacent PATH station at Exchange Place, which will place visitors just 4 minutes from Downtown and 15 minutes from Manhattan, and will also provide direct connections to Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor, NJ Transit Rail Terminals in Newark and Hoboken, and Newark International Airport’s monorail system. Other nearby PATH stations are Grove and Newport stations.
Harbor Side is also the site of a station on the Hudson-Bergen Lite Rail, the first modern lite rail transportation system to be built in New Jersey in 50 years. The Lite Rail travels between 34th Street in Bayonne and Hoboken Terminal, including stops at Harbor Side Financial Center and Exchange Place in Jersey City.